Whenever a cashback claim is declined, a reason is given by the retailer. These are some of the reasons a retailer may provide:
- The purchase was returned, cancelled or the order amended.
- The purchase was not completed wholly online.
- Another referrer has been awarded the cashback commission (This may be due to shopping around prior to purchase, using comparison services or having multiple tabs open at the time of purchase).
- You didn’t comply with the terms and conditions of the retailer.
- A voucher code or gift code not authorised by us was used.
- The merchant has ceased trading or has gone into administration.
Unfortunately, if any of the above reasons are true to your purchase, we're unable to help further.