We reserve the right to suspend or terminate any Account Holders access to the Quidco Service, or parts of it, if in our reasonable view the relevant Account Holder or Account appears to be in breach of any provision of this Agreement.
An Account should be used only for purchases on the Account Holder's own behalf, and not on the behalf of, or for the benefit of, any other person(s).
Account Holders must not enter into, or attempt to enter into, any transaction with a retailer or to endeavour to gain Cashback (a) by providing personal information of someone else, or a payment method which they are not entitled to use, (b) by deceptively or unfairly exploiting a retailer's offering, or (c) in breach of any terms and conditions applied by Quidco or the retailer to that transaction.
It is each Account Holder's obligation to ensure that any material posted by him/her or associated with his/her Account:
- is not defamatory, offensive, or abusive or of an obscene, indecent or menacing nature;
- is not intended or likely to cause needless annoyance, inconvenience or distress to any person;
- does not contain any computer virus, macro virus, Trojan horse, worm, or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt, or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer or to surreptitiously intercept, access without authority, or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- does not contravene any applicable law or regulation (including, but not limited to, laws governing consumer protection, distance selling, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, false advertising, copyright, trademark and privacy);
- does not breach the rights of any person or entity (including any rights or expectations of privacy);
- where it constitutes feedback on a retailer, is accurate and fair; and
- does not advertise any goods or services.
If you see or experience anything on the Quidco Service that appears to infringe any of the above requirements, we would like you to inform us by contacting our support team.
Each Account Holder acknowledges that we are entitled, but not obliged, to withdraw any material, which appears - based on information received from third parties or other Account Holders - to be in breach of this Agreement.